Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The Pool Room

"Hey gorgeous, we’re heading out tonight. I’ll pick you up at the studio an hour after you close. That should give you plenty of time to get ready” was the only thing he told me when he called earlier in the day. Now, as I’m waiting I’m getting more and more curious. Curious about where my evening will take me and what might be in store for us. Mundane is not in his vocabulary and he keeps me on my toes with his plans. I’d love to know when he has the time to make them all.

I’ve really only known him for six months, six months of many teasing emails, secrets shared, and playing between us. I’m a bit out of his league, according to him. He’s young and I’m afraid that he may have me confused with one of his younger girlfriends. While I love a good time and enjoy a surprise, I really hope he remembers that I’m 25 with 20 years experience and not simply 25.

After six months without, I know he’s ready to burst. So am I. It really makes me wonder why we’re going out at all. I’d much rather we lock ourselves in the house with some fresh fruit and plenty to drink so we can keep up with what we’ve been missing for so long. We can go out tomorrow – let’s stay in tonight…or maybe we could go out next week?

It’s a great, mid-June day – it’s warm with the sun setting in the distance, giving us shades of purple, blue and orange to watch change when we ride. I raided my closet and found a short black skirt that reaches mid-thigh, a little spaghetti strap tank top that shows a little extra cleavage, covered by a white button down men’s dress shirt – sans buttons. My ample breasts are peeking out of the top of my tank as I decide to forego my bra this evening. Underneath the skirt is a white silky thong, he likes white.

The warm breeze surrounds me and my senses are alert to the sound of a motorcycle when I see him gliding around the corner. He’s wearing dark blue jeans and a skin tight black wife beater under an open leather jacket. Ummm, as he’s riding closer I can’t help but daydream of his chest and how I want to be pulled into that body with his hands wrapping securely around me. As I try to throw my leg over the back of the bike I realize that my skirt is too tight to allow this so I hike it up so that it barely hugs my smooth, round ass. This time as I throw my leg over I make sure I give a very good view of the thin white material covering my mound.

As we are driving there’s no way to talk, the bike is just too loud. I would love to know where we are going – right now the only acceptable response is a hotel, but no answers are forthcoming as anything more than a hand gesture is not an option.

I so want to squeeze you, to feel your broad shoulders wrap around me and keep me warm. Instead, sitting behind you, I slowly inch my hands down your stomach, trying not to be obvious, but just barely touching you, trying to tease you and make you as frustrated as I am. If I you won’t work with me, I’ll work against you and hopefully get you to pull into the nearest hotel or, hell, you could just pull over right here for all I care.

The exhaust of the bike is torture as it vibrates every time you accelerate. I don’t want to take it anymore, I’ve been waiting for you for so long – I need to touch you just to make sure you know where I stand. I slide my hand down and let you know my intentions this evening.

Your left hand comes off the clutch and driving with one hand you reach down and place it on my bare calf, slowly glancing your way I savor the warm feel of it on my smooth legs. My skin warm to your touch despite the 60 mph wind that is making my nipples stand out strong, pressing through your shirt and jacket.

With my free hand I can feel you growing thick through your jeans, and it’s that thick cock that I crave. Your hand reaches to my knee and continues back to the inside of my thigh. You contort your arm to get the right angle as you slide your fingers under my skirt, ‘so he did take notice’ I think as you apply pressure to my clit through my thong, now wet with my desire for you. You shift into neutral and let the bike cruise pressing me harder with your other hand, then you rev the engine, “Oh my God” I think as I nearly cum from the vibration. You continue to rev the bike, 2,000, 3,000, 4,000 RPMs, I give your prick a good squeeze in my effort to tell you "Fuck me.......NOW!"

Feeling your hard cock ripping through your pants is the last straw, I cum, my fluids leaking through my thong, soaking the thin silk all the way through. Your hand is wet as you pull it back around to your lips and lick your fingers clean one at a time. Seeing this, I can only dream of what I really want your tongue to be doing right now.

He pulls the bike into an old gravel parking lot. It’s a pool hall with a small bar in the back, but it’s closed. He slowly drives the bike around to the back to park when a door opens, held by a gentleman in his mid 50's. "Thanks Pat," he says as he leads me past the door with his hand never leaving the small of my back, "I'll lock up when we're done."

"Anytime," is Pat's only response as he leaves. It looks like we have the place all to ourselves, just me and my familiar stranger. A man who has made you cum so many times before, but who never literally touched me. A man that I’ve thought about while my boyfriend fucked me in every possible position I could think of, just to imagine how it would feel with…with the guy standing in front of me. Now, finally, he's mine. God help this man, he’s going to need it.

He sets up a game of Eight Ball and asks, "Do you prefer your rack tight or loose?" You can only smile at his question. I break. The game begins with casual conversation, how has he been, how have I been, is he settled yet now that he’s back home, how was his flight, typical conversation. Then I realize we have the entire place to ourselves. It’s after normal business hours, the bar, the register, the juke box...everything is here, and as far as I know I’m the only person he knows in the area.

"How’d you pull all this off?" I ask.

"The owner used to live on Long Island. He taught me a lot when I was in high school. If I wasn't working I was at his joint. He’s a nice guy and…this just happened to be convenient. Of course, I’m renting the place and Pat will probably ask some sort of favor, but that’s all right.

I lean down to take a shot. Paying more attention to how far you are bending over to show off my 36” inseam and shapely ass, I miss the short horribly, get up and laugh it off.

“I told you I was horrible."

As I turn around I notice he’s staring straight down. One eyebrow raised and his mouth half open.

"What?" you ask.

“Sorry, I got – um, distracted,” he replied “I thought I saw something glowing in the black light."

"My shirt?" I replied.

"Not quite."

That was when I remembered what I put on under my skirt. Until now I hadn't thought about it at all. I had forgotten that black lights make all things white glow blue. I smiled, my skirt must be shorter than I had realized. He takes his shot and sinks another.

"You do realize that you’re supposed to let me win, right?" I said.

"Do you want to be here all night?" He pokes fun at me.

"Well, the thought has crossed my mind.”

"You’re doing fine. You just need a little help” he said as he pocketed the three ball.

Sliding in behind me he wrapped his arms gently around me, holding his hand against my stomach. His touch is soft, almost caressing as he places his hands over mine and takes hold of the cue. Together, leaning down, I can feel his body pressing comfortably into mine. I line up the shot and as I press back I can feel him growing again. He is getting hard against my thigh. Not wanting him to focus on anything else, I push my ass back to him and begin to grind against him. I realigned the shot several times I sink the nine ball, as a thank you I slid my ass up and down his cock one more time, just in case he had any question about my intentions.

My playing begins to get a little better and soon I am winning. I’m sure he’s letting me and as a reward I make sure that every shot I take includes a tease for him. Whether he is behind me or standing in front of me, I’ll wiggle my ass a little or I’ll bend down just low enough to show a bit of cleavage and then look seductively into his eyes. I want him to need me tonight. I can tell by his gaze that I’m driving him insane. He’s told me so many times that he loves my eyes and I use them every chance I get.

I ask, "How long can you hold out before you give in?"

"I bet I can distract you," he says.

"Oh, you do distract me. But, I seem to be winning. I think it is you who is distracted."

"That maybe true, but fair is fair. Let’s even the stakes. I'll bet I can make you miss your next shot."

"What do I get if you lose?"

"Well, what would you like if you win?"

"We'll see," I say not letting him turn the tables.

He walks around the table and as I bend over to take my shot, I feel his hand sliding up my skirt. No stroking your legs this time, he wanted to surprise you. He begins rubbing his fingers in circles over my thong. I’m still wet from earlier, but want him so badly that I know this can’t go on much longer. I take the shot.

“Looks like you owe me...Come here and take out your cock."

As he obediently leans against the pool table I tell him, "I want three things from you."

"I thought we had one bet going?"

"I don't think you'll be complaining,” I tell him as I bend over and take his cock in my mouth. It is such a turn on, having him in my mouth. Filling my mouth, his taste finally hitting my tongue after such a long, distant wait. And while I’m not one to keep notes, he’s not the longest I can recall, but he’s thick and filling in my mouth. He tastes surprisingly sweeter than I had expected. I slowly dip my head down; confident I can take this all the way to the hilt. I feel the pressure in the back of my neck rising, but I relax my jaw and his cock glides right down my throat, muffled moans of oh, God, coming from above me. On my way back up I licked the tip of his cock lightly to taste his creamy precum. I’m not down for a minute before I come back up again.

“Do you have any idea what you’ve been doing to me all night? No, wait – for the last six months? The second thing I want from you is for you to fuck me, fuck me hard and fuck me now.” It must have been what he wanted to hear, as all I could think was “good boy” as he positioned himself behind me and bent me over the pool table. In the same position I’d been shooting pool all night, he was posed behind me turning my tease into satisfaction. I hiked my ass into the air to tease him and then spread my legs far apart leaving no doubt as to where I wanted his thick, hard cock. My slick thong showing through my skirt, he couldn’t tease me any longer. He shoved my panties to the side and slid his hard cock into my hot, wet pussy.

Fucking me exactly like I asked – needing him so badly that I didn’t care about how came in, what I was or wasn’t wearing, all I knew is that I needed him like I had never needed another man. Whether it was months of teasing, pheromones, flirtatious pleasures – I didn’t care why, I just knew it had to be him and no one else would be able to fuck me to satisfaction but him, right now. I felt like an animal, in a very good way. As he would say, a cougar hunting her prey. And what a catch, he fucks so good. His hands slide up the back of my legs, over my thighs, under my skirt, slowly over my ass…ever so slowly, savoring every moment.

He grabs my hips and drives deep into me, "Oh yeah," I hear him say. I spread my legs wider, trying to get him deeper inside me; I want every inch of his dick inside me. He seems to understand my need and gently pulls my wrists behind my back, pulling me hard as he fucks me from behind. He moans, but I don’t want him to cum yet – I stop before he can release inside me. I’m not done baby, I want this to last a very long time.

I climb onto the pool table and clear an area to lie on. Crawling slowly and seductively away from him, knowing that his eyes are glued to my body, knowing that he needs me as much as I need him and knowing how he desires me just by the look in his eyes and the smile on his lips. I roll over onto my back and give him a “come here” motion with my finger. He climbs onto the table over me and waits for my directions. I have no intention of waiting for him. I slowly scratch down his chest with my nails leaving a trail from his neck down, to his shoulders, across his chest, down to his stomach, stopping for just a moment to swirl around his belly button before grasping his dick and using it as my own personal dildo.

Um, rubbing the head of his cock back and forth on my clit almost makes me cum on his head, but I pull him in and he begins to move with me. Guiding him where I want him he starts slowly, building in speed and pressure until soon I’m begging him to fuck me harder. He doesn’t hesitate as he sits up with my legs over his shoulders, my back arching toward him to get him deeper inside me, his thick cock gliding easily in and out of my soaked pussy. I want him to use me, I want him to make me cum, please make me cum, please, and it’s working. The angle is perfect, he’s hitting spots I didn’t know I had or I had forgotten. The only sounds I can get out of my mouth are moans of ecstasy. Grabbing my legs from his shoulders he pulls my knees together and hugs them to his chest while the heels of my feet sit at his hips. Using my knees as a fulcrum he fucks me, pulling me back and forth to him, slamming our bodies together, thrusting me onto his cock over and over.

“Um, don’t stop,…don’t stop… oh, God.” Sweat is running from his body, dripping down his chest. The sight of him all sweat, cum and man triggers something making me beg him to fuck me harder. I am completely his, completely, wonderfully his, as long as he doesn’t stop. I scream as pure lust takes over and I orgasm all over him, squirts of my cum hitting onto his already wet chest like a fountain, but he doesn’t stop.

“Good boy. Don’t stop – please don’t stop, keep going. Yeah, fuck me, baby, please fuck me harder.” My begging triggers his orgasm as I see his eyes roll back and he tries to maintain his balance and continue fucking me.

“You know the third thing I want?” I say to him just before I know he’s going to cum knowing that he won’t be able to do more than grunt or moan. “I want you to cum down my throat, baby. Let me taste your creamy load. Please give it to me baby, please. Right now, baby.” Pleading with him, looking at him seductively batting my eyes…He pulls out and turns. I grab his cock in your hand and slide it down my throat, bobbing my head back and forth all the way to the bottom I feel him squirt the back of my tongue, then all the way back up I hold his thick cock above my face glazing my lips with his seed, keeping my mouth open so he can see every drop, every spasm as it squirts.

When he can cum no more, I use his cock head to smear his cream from my cheeks into my mouth. Looking at him from under his cock I swirl my tongue around his head while I squeeze him from the base of his shaft up to get every last drop, not wanting any of it to go to waste.

Staring into his eyes, I open my mouth and show him how good I am, my mouth full and playing in him. Hmmmm, I moan as I swallow his load except for a small bit that I use my fingers to slide all over my lips before licking them clean.

(Rewritten with his permission by me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment