Thursday, May 14, 2009

Thinking of You

Its early morning here. I'm lying in bed reading an email - not one of my coveted 'how he turns me on emails' but just a discussion, a response about life. Gradually, for no apparent reason, my breathing gets heavy, there's a throbbing ache building between my legs, an expectation of what I think I would feel if you were here even though you've never touched me. The face I see is from a photo sent online, I visualize your drowsy eyes, full lips and your nose with nostrils flared. A sand colored t-shirt is stretched across your chest, with the elastic top of your heavy ABU trousers hitting slightly below your hips. You want me - I can see it as clearly as if you had said the words.


I try to ignore my wetness by taking another drink of my coffee and thinking about the day ahead. A splash of coffee spills onto my chest. My hand follows its trail starting at my breasts, then down my stomach. My hand doesn't stop with the coffee...I'm wet and ready but there's no one here.

My hand slips under the lacy material of my thong, past the smooth crest of shaved flesh, touching my wetness. My fingers stroke back and forth, slowly up then down, sliding deep into an aching hole that I know only my imagination can satisfy, I close my eyes and visualize that you are there, it's you touching me, making my breath heavy and hot, it's you in my head and between my legs. I can't stand it anymore, my fingers move faster, circular, again and again until I can't hold in the moan. I'm pulsating and my heart is beating out of my chest as I cum, long and hard thinking of you.

1 comment: