Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The Visitor

It's 8:00 pm, I'm sitting at one of the studio tables wrapping the projects from a birthday party. Insert coupon, put name on tissue paper, wrap so name shows through bag, onto the next piece...when a tall, dark haired guy with a shit eating grin is standing in my doorway. Hey there bad girl, what's happening with you these days? I forget all about the parent who is supposed to be showing up any minute now and jump out of my chair, "OMG, you're here, why didn't you tell me you were coming?" And as the words leave my mouth, I suddenly stop, remembering the emailed words, the fantasies shared - this man knows more about me than anyone. I've shared details that I wouldn't share with my therapist...in the split second these thoughts seize my brain, I receive a bear hug and a kiss on the top of my head, "I couldn't wait any longer and thought I'd just take my chances on showing up. I didn't think you'd let me come if I'd asked."

"You're probably right on that, but I'm glad to see you." I say.

"Well, show me around." you say, with the shit eating grin still on your face.

What is he up to? My nerves are so tense - I can feel them just wanting to jump out of my skin. What if one of my regulars walks in, there's no way I can hide what I feel. My face will show it all...it always does. That's why I don't lie -- God gave me the face of honesty. If you don't want the truth, please don't ask me -- ask someone else.

"Well, here's the studio. My office is back here behind that door, the clean up area is here and there's a bathroom right there. Then there's the downstairs this way.' We walk down the stairs and I show you the employee area, storage area and utility areas - not to mention the large party room with its stark white tables and black and white chairs. I was expecting you to do something down here, you'd written about it and I was just thinking, or maybe hoping...

"What's that out there" you asked, pointing to the building behind the parking area "is that yours too?"

"Yeah, that's just a storage area. I've tried renting it out, but no one seems to be interested. I store things I need to get rid of back there."

"Well, let's see it."

"Umm, sure, okay.

Unlocking the door you stop me as I try to turn on the lights. "We don't need those" you say. You put your hands on my shoulders turning me around, "let's feel our way around." You bend your head down towards mine and we kiss a deep, wet, throaty kiss. Your hands have moved from my shoulders to my hips, then around to my ass. My hands have discovered the flesh under your t-shirt and are exploring your chest and stomach, reaching cautiously to your pants. You don't stop me. My hands continue to unbutton your jeans, my lips finding their way to your ear, whispering to you that I don't want to wait any longer, I've been wet for you for months, now that you are here I don't need foreplay I need satisfaction.

I push you gently down onto a pile of boxes and pull your pants to your knees. I take my jeans and t-shirt off and throw my leg over your chest placing my wet pussy just above your mouth while my lips attach themselves to the hard throbbing cock in front of mine. I use my hand to stroke your shaft up and down, harder and harder in turn with my sucking you in and out. Licking and sucking, teasing and softly biting it only takes a few minutes for us both to cum.

I try to get up, but you won’t allow me to. You are nowhere near finished with me. You reach around your body and grab my ass, “sexy ass” you say, and pull me gently down onto your mouth again. Your tongue is darting around my clit then pushes deep inside the pink of my wet pussy. You lick my pussy from top to bottom making sure that you surprise me by slipping your tongue inside all the way, then you go back to teasing my clit. “Mmmmmmm, you taste so good baby, cum for me right now, cum all over me.” That’s all it takes, just a little enticement and I am gushing all over your face again. You lick every last drop from me and then turn me around.

You place me where you were laying and take my hand. You move my hand down between our legs placing it on your cock where I stroke back and forth slowly. As you inch your way closer to my body, I start to rub you up and down my wet pussy, rubbing your head inside to catch my moisture then continuing upwards to play with my clit, using you for my own personal, live dildo.


Without warning you thrust your cock inside me, you can feel my hot wetness through your body. You hear me moan and feel me shudder with you deep inside. You squeeze my knees together and wrap my arms around them; you drive your cock into me harder and faster. My moans have increased to screams, cum for me baby, please cum hard for me – I want you to come all over me. As you pull your cock from my warm, wet pussy I grab it with my hands, the moisture from us both is more than enough to keep my hands sliding up and down your hard shaft as you cum all over my stomach and chest with just a drop hitting my lips that I slowly, deliberately wait for you to see as I slide my tongue over my lips and catch your cum on the tip, taking it into my mouth to swallow.

1 comment: