Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Dreaming (From Him)

Hey, Gorgeous. I was thinking of you so I thought that since we have this weird connection going I would use it. You are dreaming. It is 6:40 am and you are still in bed. In your mind, slip in images of us together.

We are cruising down the road in my Camaro. I’m driving, left hand on the wheel, my right hand killing me as I can't place it on your thigh because of the 6-speed stick. I take your hand and place it on the stick and mine on top of yours weaving my fingers between yours. Down shifting to third to take the winding curves, you squeeze my hand tighter as the ass end slips just a bit…controlled, cutting the wheel with the car. The new Metallica CD is blasting through the speakers (because that is what I’m listening to now) and I ask you if my car does for you what your TransAm does?

“Not as much," you replied.

“Really? And yours isn’t modified more than the exhaust, huh? Ok, switch!”

Downshifting to second and releasing the clutch the car stops on a dime. I get out in the middle of the road and walk around the passenger side to open the door for my lady. Holding out my hand I kiss her as she comes up to level with my eyes. “Have fun, but she’s still my baby -- be careful.” You can hear the doubt in my voice and wonder if I’ve ever let anyone drive my car before.

Getting in you go very smooth almost caressing until I say, “You CAN have your fun and be careful, can’t you?” Just a bit of an antagonist.

Downshifting from second to first, power shifting off the clutch you light the tires as we are both thrown into the leather bucket seats. Wind in our hair, Metallica and vibrating exhaust in our ears, with 375 HP at the wheels, LS1 running through our spines…and let's not forget these great, long, leisurely winding roads. I have my beautiful woman; I am in heaven.

“So how does she handle? Good around the curves,” I ask with an evilly delicious grin on my face.

“You have no idea.”

“I can only imagine but she does look wonderful” I said looking at her in my driver's seat.

“We aren’t talking about the car anymore are we?” You respond with the same evil grin.

Whenever you want to pull over, you are in control, I’ll finish whatever the car started…I promise. Sweat dreams love… you should be waking right about now. Hope you get this soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment