Monday, May 11, 2009

Expectations

FROM: HER
Just be yourself. You are the perfect you.

You only need to work on being where your kids and job are right now. I’m a Reese’s. Sitting in the freezer just waiting for the day you open the door, unwrap the package and take a bite. I can’t make any demands on you – you have enough. I’m dessert. And for now, I’m going to sit back and enjoy the ride…I have a feeling it’s going to be a bumpy one so I don’t want to have expectations that can’t be met. If I have no expectations, everything you can do will be unexpected and appreciated. Okay…I do expect you to show up when it’s good for you…but that’s it. Okay…I expect you to be very, very good. Okay…I expect to be extremely satisfied, satiated even. Oh, and then I expect to be sore. For at least a week. But that’s all I expect. :)

FROM: HIM
I can do all those….and more! Now we are getting somewhere…I have no expectations, I expect this ride to be bumpy as well. I expect to be there, I expect to make you scream and squeal when we are alone, and I expect to make you laugh and giggle when we are not alone. I also expect to make you happy, and when you are not, I expect to comfort and console you…..I also expect to change my cell phone plan when I come home…hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment