Monday, May 11, 2009

Waking Him My Way

Now…I know how you would like to be awakened, but how could I do it without getting hurt – that would be my workaround…

I would have to make sure that you are just at that point where you’re not ready to open your eyes and get out of bed, but awake enough to know I’m in bed with you. In rolling over to hit the snooze button I’ve adjusted and slithered up behind you, one arm draped around your waist. It’s still a bit dark outside, an early morning storm rages outside with the rain pounding on the roof and hitting against the windows. We can hear the wind in the nearby trees, the branches slapping against the shingles.

I open my eyes and look for the time and see that we still have a little left before we ‘have’ to get out of bed. Given this, my hands travel down your belly and wrap around your nice, thick cock. Lying flaccid across your leg simply the touch of my fingers bring you to attention. Still half-asleep you roll onto your back and adjust allowing me full access. With your hands behind your head, tucked under the pillow, I decide to take the path of least resistance and begin placing soft, slow kisses down the center of your chest, onto your belly and finally a lick from your belly button down to your very impatient member.

Reaching my original destination I take a long, final lick from the base of your shaft to the tip of your head, my tongue spread wide to cover as much flesh as possible. As I reach the head I adjust to take the entire, warm package in my warm, wet mouth. Gliding my lips up and down, slowly, bringing you out of your slumber I hear you let out a slight gasp in surprised pleasure.

Knowing that you are now fully awake, I begin stroking you with my right hand while sucking you harder and faster. Sliding my mouth up and down your large cock allowing the juice from my mouth to drip down into my hand. I slide my hand in rhythm with my mouth, up and down, pulling you out of my mouth and running my tongue over you between long, wet sucks, keeping you slippery and hard with my mouth and my juices.

As I feel your body tighten I make sure I have your entire dick as deep into my throat as possible, with my lips warm against your base I look up into your eyes, my eyes smiling and waiting for your explosion.

Good morning, baby.

2 comments:

  1. I always love your posts. They're hot and steamy and always leave me wondering what your next one will be about. Thank you for this fabulous, unique blog. It's a place where people can go and get some nice erotic experiences and possibly add some "spice" to their own relationships. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you VERY much for the compliment. I just hope I can keep the stories coming ;).

    ReplyDelete