Monday, May 11, 2009

Three's Never A Crowd

Finally, a vacation weekend in Atlantic City and I’m heading out with John to the clubs. I’ve been dying to go out dancing for months needing to get rid of a bit of stress, and other than fucking, it’s my favorite exercise. Wearing a short white skirt that barely covers my round, soft ass, a tight turtleneck sweater and a pair of black leather boots that go just over the knee I can feel the eyes on me as I walk into the Club, but I don’t care – all I want is to dance.

It’s a club that plays 80’s rock, a bit of rap and tracked pop – it’s a night that I’m guaranteed not to get off the dance floor. This club is a bit hipper than some of the others I’ve been to, every 20 feet or so there’s a platform with a stripper’s pole. After dancing on the floor for a few songs one of the bouncer’s picks me up and places me on the center platform. Using the pole as my new dance partner I begin gyrating around the pole, right hand sliding up and down with my hips swaying deeply to the left, then the right, bending my knees and turning my hips back and forth to the sexy rhythm of “Tell Me Something Good” by Rufus and Chaka Khan …the tequila and lime has made me a bit more relaxed and I turn and put my back against the pole, sliding up and down I’ve got my hands pushing my shirt up from my stomach up to my chest, grabbing both tits and pushing them together while my tongue licks the gloss off my lips.

I forget that the crowd is there and continue dancing my sensual dance facing John and watching for his reaction. I know the reaction I’m hoping for as I can feel my pulse between my legs, the wetness of what I want to come. I can see the pleasure in his eyes. He’s watching guys half my age stop dancing with their dates to watch my platform; he can see the lust in their eyes. He’s also noticed a woman or two lick their lips, exactly what he was hoping for this evening – but will one of them want to go back to our hotel room?

I continue dancing on the platform, pole sliding between my legs now, one leg straight up, arms stretched out with my back arched, back of my head swinging towards the floor, a woman is not going to satisfy what I want tonight. Grabbing the pole up high with both hands, I pull my knees to my chest and exposing my wet, white panties to the crowd. A tall, dark haired guy in his early 20s jumps onto the platform. Holding my knees up to my chest he pushes his pelvic area into mine, swaying to the chorus

Tell me something good (tell me, tell me, tell me)
Tell me that you love me
Tell me something good (tell me, tell me, tell me)
Tell me that you like it, yeah

I can feel his hard cock through his jeans, making me even hotter and wetter. Sweat is rolling down between my breasts, down my back. The dance floor is crowded and hot. The song ends and I jump off the platform to have a drink with John. The young man follows me back my seat and John invites him to sit down and asks him what he’ll have. “The same thing the lady is having – because it must be good.” John orders a round of tequila shots, then another. John asked, “Who are you here with?”

“Oh, just a few friends, we came down from NY for the weekend to gamble and see what the ladies were up to.”

“Well, I think it’s about time we get back to our hotel room – I can see someone needs some attention that wouldn’t be legal to give her here. Would you be interested in joining us?”

“Are you serious? Damn, man – I thought you’d be mad for dancing with her, not ask me back to your place. What’s the plan?”

“We’ll let her tell us what the plan is. Let’s get one more round and then we’ll head back to the hotel, it’s just up the street. Is this okay with you sweetheart? Do you mind if we bring him back to the room?”

Rubbing John’s hard cock through his jeans, I look over at the young man and recall the bulge in his jeans from our dance. “Sure, I think he’d be perfect for what I have in mind. And don’t worry – John’s straight – you’re going to be all mine,” I said dropping my eyes to this young stud’s newly formed bulge. Covered, his cock looked thick and large, but I wouldn’t be able to know for sure until we got back to our room. I definitely intended on finding out, and finding out soon. I was so wet, all I wanted to do was go back to our room and get sucked and fucked, and this guy looked like he would willingly fill my needs.

All three of us walked back to the hotel room, John slapping my ass several times along the way, “look at that ass! Isn’t that just the most perfect ass you’ve ever seen? Don’t you just want to fuck it?” he asked our new friend.

“I’ll do anything she wants me to do with it, I’ll eat, fuck, suck, lick and kiss that ass and whatever else is close by. Your girl is hot and it would be my pleasure to give her exactly what she wants. If that’s okay with you?”

“This is her night; we had a deal and it looks like you’re guy she wants. You better rock her world.” John gave a wink to the guy to assure him we weren’t dangerous, just horny and willing to try anything to get me off like never before.

“She’s had MFM before, but she was a lot younger, drunker and doesn’t remember a lot of it. I want to make sure she knows what she’s been missing tonight. We are going to make sure she never forgets what it’s like again.”

Back at the hotel room our new friend looks around the hotel room. John turns some of the lights down and walks over to me and pulls off my turtleneck sweater showing my white lace Victoria’s Secret angel bra. It’s slightly stretchy and allows the hardness of my nipples to show through the material. Our new friend immediately comes over and pulls my tits from my bra, pinching one nipple and sucking on the other I let out a deep moan.

I push my hands into the stranger’s pants ecstatic to find that the bulge I saw earlier was exactly what I had hoped for, large, thick and harder than my favorite dildo and so hot I needed to get a good suck on that cock. Grabbing John’s cock in one hand, the stranger’s in the other I began pulling both of them to get them harder and harder, I wanted cock and I wanted it now. John pulled my skirt up over my ass and began pumping his cock into me, slowly, deliberately while I sucked on our new friend’s cock, sliding my tongue back and forth over his thickness. He was cleanly shaven making deep throating his cock easy and from the look on his face and his increasing hardness, absolutely blowing his mind.

John went over to the bed and motioned for me to lie down. He grabbed a bottle of oil and began rubbing the oil over my body, from my shoulders to my toes. Our friend held his hand out for a pour and began smoothing the oil from my wet pussy to my ass, spending a very nice amount of time fingering my ass and relaxing my anal muscles. Begging for someone to please pump me, John lay on the bed on his back and motioned for me to get on top of him facing our new friend.

John grabbed me by my ass and held me upward while he slipped his hard cock into my ass, sliding back and forth, as I leaned back our new friend, needing no instruction, began sliding his tongue across my pussy, sucking my clit in between his teeth in rhythm with John’s pumping.

As my moans increased to tiny screams John asked the stranger if he’d like to switch places, he did. My eyes widened as the strangers cock was wider and thicker than I was used to and I wasn’t into pain.

John got up and began sucking my clit, teasing and licking, he was making me forget about the pain and focused me on the pleasure I was receiving. Slowly I felt the stranger’s cock slide into my ass, he was so gentle, after he pushed himself all the way in he began slowly pumping my ass while he pulled on my nipples and kissed my neck, John continued sucking my clit until I thought I would come all over his face.

He stopped and stood up, his cock long and erect he pushed himself into my wet, pulsating pussy. Getting fucked in both holes my moans turned into uncontrollable screams, pumping I could feel my wetness as both men slid in and out of me, neither of them touching the other with only my pleasure their concern. John began biting my nipples between his teeth while one of his hands rubbed my clit. Sucking on the strangers fingers I came again and again, neither of my men coming or concerned with coming, just focusing on my pleasure. Orgasm after orgasm I have never felt pleasure as I did that night.

When I could come no more I got on all fours, taking John’s cock in my mouth and the stranger’s cock in my dripping wet pussy, I pulled at John’s cock with two circled fingers and sucked his cock deep in my throat until I felt his hot cum squirt into my mouth. As John lay spent on the bed, I turned and began sucking the stranger’s cock, licking his strange but beautiful cock in my mouth, I stroked his balls and filled my mouth with his hardness, sucking and licking until he shot his load all over my chest and face.

Satiated we fell asleep in the king sized bed only to wake a few hours later and begin where we had left off.

No comments:

Post a Comment