Thursday, April 30, 2009

In The Darkness

Open, open I ordered my eyelids – they felt open but they couldn’t be. Blackness filled my brain, no matter how I tried not a sliver of light was in front of me, behind me, beside me or under me. I was afraid – not of the boogeyman, but of taking a simple step. What if I step into a hole, what if I stepped and the floor was soft? ‘What if’ filled my head, what if I was blind? I called out and no one answered, not even an echo of my voice.

I pushed a foot forward and placing it gingerly in front of me slowly added my weight. I could feel solid ground beneath me, another step slow and methodical, then another. I had my arms extended in front of me but did not touch anything, not even the air moved around me. I turned to the left, then again to the left, and again – no longer knowing which direction I came from or where I originally started my breathing became faster and more erratic. Fear was beginning to create chills, how did I get here, how would I get out, where was here? So many questions and no answers, not even the breath of another person, until…


Suddenly, as my other senses began to take over I inhaled and smelled a faint smell of Old Spice, a scent from my imagination. Through the darkness, a soft hand faintly glided down the center of my back, not so soft that it tickled, but soft enough that I know it meant me no harm. Still straining my eyes, I can see no one. Moving my arms back out to my side in the direction I thought the body the hands belonged to would be, there was nothing. I spoke softly, “Hello? Who’s there?” There was no answer, but the hand was still present. I could feel the individual fingers along my spine, stroking upwards to the base of my neck, and then slowly downwards to the base of my spine, then just as softly repeating the strokes again.


The warm breath reached my face. I can feel the vibrations in my newly sensitive ears, a familiar voice, “I’ve been waiting here night after night, waiting in the cold darkness for you. I didn’t know until just now that I was supposed to be waiting for you,” he said. “In fear, I’ve gone in all directions and could only see darkness, totally blind, and then suddenly I felt you here with me.” I know this voice; I’ve heard this voice before, this voice from my dreams.


Not saying a word I turned and put my outward hand back at my side; I leaned forward and aiming my face toward the voice I felt his lips upon mine. Warm, moist and soft I kissed him, his mouth accepting my curious kisses with patience and an underlying urgency I could feel through the darkness. His arms surrounded me with warmth taking away the uncertain chill that had engulfed me. A soft moan escaped from my lips between his kisses. My arms had found their way to his flesh, his chest was in front of me – warm and hard against the palms of my hands, I felt the smoothness; I was finally touching his skin. Having felt the heat of his skin beneath my fingers, I couldn’t stop myself from exploring his body. In my dreams I had touched him, but that flesh wasn’t real, just imagined. This was real and even though I could not see, I knew it was him. Closing my blind eyes I let my hands show me what my vision could not. My hands searched for his face, feeling his jawbones, his straight nose, his soft lips, the curve of his hairline…it was definitely the man I had dreamed of. As a tear fell from the corner of my eye it was quickly kissed away.


As my hands explored his body, his began to explore mine. Beginning at my jawbone, tracing his hands down my neck to my shoulders, briefly grasping me between his strong arms, I felt the heat surround me. His hands lingered along my arms, lightly tracing waves along their length.


As his hands fell around my hips he pulled me forward into him. Our kisses turned as heated as the areas touched on our bodies, my tongue sliding in and out of his mouth, there was no teasing as I held onto him as a drowning person grasps a life preserver.


In the darkness we went slowly to our knees, the hard floor had turned soft like a down filled pillow. Each of us clinging to the other, his hands moved under my soft t-shirt to cup my bra-less breasts. Lightly stroking along the sides to the nipple, cupping them softly he placed his head between them, taking turns licking and sucking the right than the left side. My breath was uneven and the noises from my lips sank in the darkness, devoid of echo or volume. As his lips became more urgent on my skin, his hands found their way between my legs. He unbuttoned my jeans and pulled the zipper down with one hand, then pushed my jeans towards my bent knees.

He slide his hand under my panties and like personalized directions he placed his fingers between the lips of my soft mound and began stroking my clit, sliding his finger through my wet pussy for lubrication but diligently returning to stroke my clit over and over until my breath came faster and faster, my moans caught in throat, my hands placed on his shoulders for support I lost all control, my orgasm wracking through my body, arching my back there was no stability.

With weak knees I leaned forward into him and could feel his hardness pressing into my stomach. Keeping my hands on his shoulders I placed my lips on his collarbone and traced a line down the center of his body, occasionally slipping my tongue back into my mouth to keep it moist I continued tracing a straight line to his shorts, pushing them down. My hot breath reached his cock and I could feel his pulse increasing in my hand. It was his turn, his breath turned labored and while he didn’t make a sound I could tell he was having a difficult time holding his composure.

Gently grasping the base of his cock I slid my hands back and forth along his shaft, alternating between hot breaths and my hands until I could hear his moans were no longer stifled. Opening my mouth I pushed him into my mouth, sucking and licking until he was leaning forward steadying himself on my back. As I felt him begin to lose control I let up and focused on the rim at the end of his shaft, alternately licking from side to side around and then sucking him in just over his head, before taking his entire shaft down my throat over and over again until he exploded his hot cum down my throat and onto my chin.

Not wanting him to lose his erection, I don’t let up. The hot, thick fluids flooding my mouth, tasting wonderful on my tongue, I swallow every drop until I go back to sucking on him, bringing him back to full hardness. Sliding his head across my chin he spoon feeds me all the cum that dribbled from my dark pink lips and had dripped down my chin. Every time he placed his head on my lips I seductively sucked and licked the cum off him. Rolling my tongue along the rim, I dragged my soft lips back and forth over his head, licking the tip to make sure nothing was left behind.


When he was properly cleaned up he placed me on my back and pushed my legs far back against my chest. Leaning his weight on my knees he pinned my legs down to my body and firmly against his. He was warm and hard, but still tender. As he eased his head into my slit he slowly rubbed himself up and down, gathering my wet juices along his cock and sliding it up and down my clit.

His pre-come felt hot on my clit and I couldn’t wait to feel his thick shaft enter me. I was done being teased, but still he continued, gentle with his motions. Every time he slid down my entrance, he would let slip a tiny bit deeper inside you. This continued until he had his head buried then he didn’t move. My breaths became heavy with anticipation. I moaned in frustration. He flexed his cock inside me, I could feel it move but not to my satisfaction.

“Tease,” I said.

“No more teasing, I promise baby.” He said in a whisper as he leaned forward to kiss my cum shiny lips. As I opened my mouth to moan from his kisses he thrust himself deep inside, turning that soft loving moan into screams of ecstasy. Stifled by his refusal to stop kissing, the sheer pleasure made me cum on the spot. I could feel myself tighten around his prick; unbearably he forced himself to not finish.

He rolled over still inside me, laying on his back he pushed me into a sitting position, pushing my knees away from his body, forcing my back into an arch, my ass sticking out high. My thighs rested o the sides of his pelvis with my pussy about four inches above his body, his dick still inside me.

As I started sliding down onto his cock he bucked his hips forward throwing me onto him. Catching me in his arms he said, “You’re not doing anymore work. Concentrate on keeping your knees in place with your body over me; I’ll take care of the rest.” He slides inside me, my body weight supported completely by his chest. I arched my back further to take him deeper and lean down to kiss him – harder, faster, he starts pumping vigorously. Guttural screams are coming from my throat, sounds deep and primal.

I rest my hands on his chest to raise myself up, locking every muscle in my body in place. He grabs my hips to help hold me as I begin to shake with orgasms. A final scream as I collapsed on top of him, my pussy tightening and releasing around his shaft over and over again. With every release a hot flood of cum rushed over his cock. As the light began to return, she looked into his eyes and asked him to finish inside her. Never leaving his gaze, he emptied every drop inside her. It was the best he had ever felt.

We both awaken from my dream, me sleeping on top of you, you holding me in your arms. No blanket, not sheet, his hot fluids dripping from between my legs, running down my thighs.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, love the story...really delicious. I've my fantasy lover in my dreams as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, I wrote this because he told me he had dreams where it was completely dark and he couldn't see anything or tell where he was -- I was hoping it would change his nightmares to something else.

    ReplyDelete