Friday, April 17, 2009

First Date

It’s about 80 degrees and sunny today, so how about we stop by the local chicken place and get fried chicken, coleslaw (they have the BEST coleslaw), French fries and a make pitcher full of margaritas. Then we’ll hop in the Camaro (yours) and take a drive to Harper’s Ferry and picnic by the water falls. You can wear your jeans and a tight t-shirt, with your boots and hat of course – no underwear, please. I’ll wear a pale blue cotton dress with some little flowers all over it, a white lace thong with no bra and bring a blanket and pillows so we can watch the sun set over the mountain. Sound good so far?

(You said yes.)

Good. We’ll find a place where it’s not too rocky in the park and put out the blanket. We’ll talk – because lord knows if we can communicate without an issue from this far away, it shouldn’t be difficult to make pleasant conversation – about nothing or everything or something in between. But there will be tension. Sexual tension. Is he going to make a move; am I going to make a move…and when? The food will be half eaten, the margarita pitcher will begin to empty (I hope I remembered the cups), and the tension will subside like there’s not a care in the world. Nothing exists outside of the blanket except the roar of the water hitting the rocks and sliding under the bridges, a slight breeze slipping through the trees and the sun hitting the jagged peaks of the mountains. Occasionally a bird will fly silently overhead. Then the wind blows through and my dress reveals just a peak of what’s underneath, and our casual conversation.

The heat of the early evening sun, the faint breeze and the margaritas have relaxed us. We’re both lying on the blanket you on the bottom with me alongside of you, my head nestled in that little spot just between your shoulder and chest, with an arm wrapped around you, you with an arm under your head and another wrapped around my back pulling me inward to you. We fall asleep, but not for long. You awaken to me unbuttoning your jeans and exposing your cock to the air just long enough for me to bend down and wrap my lips around the head. My mouth is still cool from the icy drink but you can feel the heat as my mouth takes you in little by little, inch by inch until nothing is left of you. I will lick my lips to keep them wet and move my head up and down your shaft, you can feel my tongue as it wraps around your cock slowly then faster then I slow again. Moving you deep in my mouth I pull you towards me to take you in deeper until I can’t breathe and need to pull back again. You’re so hard I can barely keep my lips wrapped around you as you begin to pump and moan, softly saying my name and God’s in the same breath, your hands on the back of my head holding yourself steady, your ass muscles clenched as you try to hold off just another minute, another second, until you explode squirting your cum into my mouth, on my face and into my hands.

I tuck my head back onto that soft spot between your shoulder and chest and watch the stars begin to twinkle in the dusk as the light of the moon has replaced the sunlight and sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment