Friday, April 17, 2009

Baby, It's Cold Outside

FROM: ME
So, it’s 29 degrees here (Fahrenheit) and the entire time I was talking to you earlier today I was toast warm, now you have gone to bed and I’m freezing. Now, granted my shirt doesn’t have a back to it (it’s a strange shape) but still, why wouldn’t I be warm now when I was warm all afternoon? I have a heater going at my feet, my headache is finally gone, and my energy vitamin has kicked in…but I’m cold.

If I were so inclined to sleep, I would put your arms around me from behind, I could rest my head on one arm and I would wiggle my body into your angles until I fit just right, and then I would sleep soundly, feeling safe and warm. Maybe you could throw a leg over me to make sure I don’t go anywhere too…and when we were completely rested, we would wake and get to know each other’s skin – touching, rubbing and feeling any and every area to confirm or erase those created in our imaginations with the real thing. Finally, with me feeling your hardness, with you feeling my wetness, we’d explore where eyes can’t easily see, touching and creating new images to last until the next time we can be together. Good morning.


FROM: HIM
Sounds wonderful, I cannot wait. And this is also another reason why I'd like to get a room while I'm there. I want to be able to hold my woman all night long, to provide you warmth, comfort, and safety. It's been so long since I've been able to do any of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment