Sunday, April 19, 2009

The Sun Room

FROM: HER
You’ll have to tell me how your evening was – I liked the thought of you looking into my eyes as you go to sleep – so much so that I sent you a close up of my eyes that you can put up tonight so you know I’ll be watching over you.

So, I look around my sun room and everyone is sleeping…I have comfy couches, lol. So, with that I was thinking that maybe you could come sit over here, next to me…that’s right, right here. Now how about you take off that shirt, it’s so warm in here. Oh, that’s very nice…love the tummy. I’m a tummy girl myself, gives me something to put my hands on. Now, those jeans, take them off next and let me see how you look. Hmmmm….that’s really nice. Cute boxers, what’s that on them – little cars? What, you knew I’d have you down to your boxers this morning, lol. Nice ass too…stand up and turn around so I can see you…yes, that’s’ very nice. Now, how about you come on over here and let me touch you. Mmmmm…you like that? I do. What? You want me to take something off? No, not yet. I think I get to enjoy you right now – you can enjoy me later. Let me touch you a bit more, let me rub my hands all over you. Moaning? Oh, you must like this kind of touching. I like it, that’s why I’m doing it. My lips, I can put my lips where? Oh, no – please, don’t beg. I’ll get my lips there – right now though my lips are busy right here, here on this spot. They’ll make it to that other spot in just a minute. More moaning? Ah, I like that kind of moaning. Licking my lips I work on increasing your moans. What’s this, you’re getting tense. Your muscles are contracting, clenching even…one last swirl of my tongue and you’ve exploded on me.

How do you like that?

No comments:

Post a Comment