Thursday, April 16, 2009

His Remedy to My Writer's Block

FROM: HIM
Hey, Gorgeous. So, I was thinking since you have writer’s block maybe instead of creating a fantasy alone it would be easier if we created it together. I'll help you out. Close your eyes...oh, wait...ok. Just picture this, we are standing in front of each other, nothing is between us except clothing for now. I'm in jeans and a t-shirt. What are you wearing and what is the setting? I'm about to lean in and kiss you full on your lips, so now you can close your eyes. What would you like?

FROM: ME
I’m wearing a cotton dress, my boots and nothing underneath. I’m responding to your kiss by leaning my body towards you and kissing you back, putting my hands around your neck…

FROM: HIM
I am running my hand across your cheek, sliding my fingers through your hair with one hand. My other hand is exploring your body VERY slowly. You are very sexy, Mama Cougar.

FROM: ME
That other hand is making me feel all tingly, all the way to my boots…I respond by placing my hands under your t-shirt, slowly moving them up your back and scratching back down, around your sides and towards your stomach while pulling you even closer to me. My tongue is exploring your lips, your chin, your neck…

FROM: HIM
MMMM. That feels good, it’s been a long time since I've felt a woman’s soft touch. I move my hand down around your chest gently pinching your nipple. Traveling down around your hips I grab your ass pulling your into me as tightly as possible, kissing you harder. A kiss that could only mean one thing...fuck me.

FROM: ME
My breath is getting hotter, and my heart is beating so hard you can feel it. I push your shirt upwards and you pull it over your head. I move downward to loosen your jeans and feel your hard cock in my hands, lightly and slowly stroking up and down.

FROM: HIM
I let out a sigh…you can feel me growing harder. Your hand is soft and warm. And you are turning me on so much it is almost unbearable, I can feel my cock aching for something close.

FROM: ME
You life up my dress and put your hand between my legs. Your fingers caress my clit then gently slide in and out of my wetness.

FROM: HIM
I'm watching you moan. Your eyes roll back as I finger your deeper, then I very slowly pull my finger out, put it up to my lips and suck your juices off the tip. Mmmmm, that taste so good. I get on my knees and tuck beneath your skirt. I bury my head between your legs, shoving my tongue deep inside your sweet wet pussy. I want to taste your cum baby.

FROM: ME
MMMM, my moans get deeper as you suck to make me cum, but I stop you. I want you inside me when I cum the first time, so I pull you up and turn away from you. I left my dress and lean forward placing my right hand on the side window of your car. You enter me from behind. I’m so wet for you that you slide right in and we begin pumping in rhythm. I put my hand between my legs and gently pull at your balls, while your fingers run circles around my clit, teasing and pumping…

FROM: HIM
I start pumping you slowly but deep; building harder and harder until you start screaming. I'm messaging your clit working in circle with my right hand with just a little bit of pressure, trying to make you explode on my cock. I want to feel you cum all over me. I can feel your pussy milking me with every thrust. I lick my left thumb and slowly and gently start to rim your ass until your give me permission to slip inside you. Working you pussy, your clit, and your ass at the same time you cannot possible last to much longer before I’ll need to support you.

FROM: ME
As my moans turned into screams you can feel my muscles contract as I cum, warm and soft all over your hard, pumping cock.

FROM: HIM
I can feel your juices gushing over my shaft and the sensation it brings up my spine makes me cum violently, my body locking up and in a split second you can feel hot thick cum shooting inside you, soaking your soft pussy, coating every last inch inside your body. My body is still twitching from climaxing so hard as you start to grind your pussy on my cock trying to get more and more out of it. You want to feel that inside you baby?

FROM: ME
Well, when you put it that way – yes! Now, can we take a nap and do it again soon?

FROM: HIM
You are asking my permission to take a nap? Sorry, but you were grinding on me, and that kept me hard...so you get no recovery time...I start to pump into your pussy again, softer this time. I start to fuck you hard, driving my cock deep inside trying to make you scream proving to you that you can cum over and over again.

FROM: ME
I roll over onto my back and you slide your hard cock back into my dripping, wet pussy. I pull my legs up and wrap them around your neck.

FROM: HIM
I lean over you lifting your sexy ass up into the air, allowing me to drive into you deeper as you start to moan. I grab your hips and pull your body down hard onto my cock. Leaning forward to kiss you passionately, I can feel your warm body against mine, your breasts are pressed into my chest and I can feel them rocking back and forth as I fuck you.

FROM: ME
Do you think you could catch a plane and come do this to me? I wouldn’t say no, really…

FROM: HIM
Soon, sweetheart, soon. I promise....that is, if you really want me.

1 comment: