Sunday, April 19, 2009

The Ride

It’s mid-afternoon on a sunny Maryland day. I’m wearing a very low cut top with no bra, a black miniskirt, a lacy pink thong and a pair of leather boots. The miniskirt has barely enough material to cover my round, smooth ass. I get on his bike, spreading my legs wide as I straddle him from behind. He’s been teasing me all day, doing what he knows makes me wet and ready for his thick, hard cock. Not to mention, every chance he gets he slides his hands back around and fingers my wet pussy just to make sure I’m still moist. He can feel me through my panties, his fingers linger just a little too long sometimes making me moan. I don’t want to be on the back of this bike, I want you now – I’m tired of waiting and even though the vibrations from the bike are driving me insane, it’s just not enough to finish the job. My stomach aches from wanting to come so badly for so long. You say you need me soaked if you’re going to get your way with me tonight. I don’t know what he’s up to, but if the foreplay keeps me this wet, I can’t wait to get what he’s planning.

We pull into a small bar with no windows in the middle of.....where the fuck are we? We've been driving for about 45 minutes and I’m so frustrated I can’t concentrate on anything except my burning need to have his thick cock pumping me hard and fast. Through the darkness of the bar, we can see three other people including the bartender. I am the only woman. The patrons looked to be decent, middle-aged men in casual business dress, two men just having a drink after work. One of them looks to be about 30 years old, blonde hair, a bit of razor stubble from his five o’clock shadow and a thin, wiry build, while the other one is dark haired, and looks like he used to be a football player in his younger days. It seems to be a quiet bar with Whitesnake’s “Still of the Night” coming through the Juke Box. He orders me a Perfect Margarita and says to make it a double. A double, that will probably make me pass out, but that may not be a bad thing with the frustration I’m feeling. Maybe a double will relieve me. He starts making conversation that does nothing to quell my desire for his mouth, his dick or his hands on my body.

He asks me, "What would you do to get fucked hard right now?"

“I would do ANYTHING!”

"Promise?"

I swear, yes, I promise."

He stands me up and places my boot on the footrest under the bar, bends my knee a bit to lift my miniskirt over my ass. He reaches around to put my clit through my thong. Only a tease – but it’s getting me closer to where I want to be.

The other two guys at the end of the bar and the bartender are staring, but I’m so horny I don’t care enough to make you stop. Just as I’m about to tell you how much I want you, your hand stops the tease and you say, pointing to the three men, “I’ve got to go to the bathroom. When I come back out I want to see you doing this with them.”

I think I need another drink...”Bartender, can you give me another one of these.” He tells me he’ll be back in about five minutes.

I down my double Perfect Margarita without any hesitation. Feeling a bit apprehensive and very horny, I invite the guys on over knowing they overheard the entire conversation. The first one to come over is the bartender; he pulls up my miniskirt and pushes me back against the bar. The other two guys come over; one has his hands rubbing on my ass, the other on my tits.

When you come out, I’m leaning my back against the bar with my legs spread open, all three men tugging my skirt up and taking turns massaging my clit. The bartender drives his fingers deep inside me sending me doubling over as I finally cum, as if on cue.

"Good girl," you say as you walk up to the three of us.

"Hey thanks, she's really good," the bartender says.

"This is nothing," I responded, "You should feel her suck cock."

That was all the dark haired guy needed to hear, he undid his pants and stood up. I look at you, unsure if you’re serious but I see in your eyes that you'll be there if I decide to use my safe word. I face the man and bend over at the hips to take him deep into my throat while the other one finger fucks my pussy. I am so wet that you can see it running down my leg even in the dimly lit bar. The man fingering me stands up and unzips. He is already hard and he shoves himself inside me. Mm…mmm..mm…I try to moan but every time he thrust inside me he pushes my throat deeper around the other man’s cock. Now this is a new twist to my fantasy.

You take my hand and put it on your cock as I start to jerk you off, sucking one man and fucking the other. The bartender isn’t far behind, undressing and then lying on his back. I get on top of him. The other three of you circle around as I take turns with my hands and mouth on your cocks making sure not to spend too much time on any one. All of the men’s moans are coming full circle like surround sound making me feel so good, so desired – like a sex goddess knowing that four men are being satisfied by my mouth, hands and pussy. The rotations continue and I make sure I’m tasting everything that comes near my face. Saliva and cum are dripping from my mouth and hands, between my legs is a combination of my cum and who knows who else’s.

I lay on my back and all four of you continue to rotate taking care of my every fantasy, my moans are stifled but my whole body is grinding with waves of ecstacy. I must have cum at least a dozen times. Suddenly I hear deep grunts and moans, I can’t tell who, but someone is cumming – the blonde man blows his load deep inside me making me cum all over him, then the dark haired guy lands his load on my tits and I start rubbing it into my skin, the bartender cums on my belly, his thick cum dribbling down to my pussy lips – finally you finish in my mouth, where I lick and suck until every last drop is sliding down my throat.

When I stand I have cum dripping from my lips, down my chin, lathered into my chest and sliding down the inside of my legs…

Suddenly you say, "You once told me that you wanted to feel it everywhere, every last inch of your body. Well?"

"Give me another margarita and then let’s do it again" is my only response.



(Written by him, rewritten in the first person by me with his permission.)

No comments:

Post a Comment