Tuesday, April 21, 2009

He's So Good

"Damn" I thought as I headed home down the winding road to my small, cozy house in the woods. "Four weeks! It's been four, fucking long weeks with no cock to satisfy me." I had recently "taken a break" from my long-term boyfriend and the shower head, miscellaneous vibrator and erotica just weren't enough to take care of my libido anymore. Work takes too much of my time to find a new piece of ass, so I guess I'll do the next best thing --

"Hey, the kids aren't home this evening, can you come over?" I asked him over the cell.

"What for?" he replied.

"To get fucked." I laughingly responded.

"Uh, I just had you on speaker phone and my friend is listening. That's not cool."

"Oops...well, I guess he'll know what you're going to be doing tonight if you decide to come over then, won't he? If you're not coming, maybe you could send him in your place" I laughed.

Well, he didn't sound all that pleased I thought as I clicked the receiver off. Maybe he won't show up at all. I had been a bit of a bitch when I sent him packing a few weeks ago. "Damn again" I whispered as I pulled the truck into the driveway.

A few minutes later, I had grabbed a quick bowl of cereal for dinner, headed to the bedroom to shower and then settled in to take care of some bookkeeping for my business. With a towel wrapped around my waist, I heard the front door open and someone talking to the animals. Hmmmm...seems a little anger couldn't keep him away.

Peaking down the hall I yelled out, "Hey, glad you decided to stop by. I'm just out of the shower.?"

"Yeah, well, I was pretty mad at you, but wanted to see the cats" he smiled.

"Ha, wanted to pet a pussy is more like it" I said as I teased him by putting my hand on the bulge in his pants from his already hard cock. That was all the invitation he needed. He grabbed my hand and pulled me into the bedroom, pushing me down onto the bed and pulling off my towel. He smiled as he grabbed a look at his favorite pair of my hot pink lace panties. He began kissing my neck, slightly below my ear. Ummm, he smelled so good, must be the Aqua diGio I bought him for Christmas.

His hands were all over my body, rubbing my shoulders, running his fingers down the sides to my hips, kissing the center of my back, making me tingle all over. I was so horny I just wanted him to grind his cock into me, but I also know that he loves teasing me. I can do without all the foreplay and just fuck until I cum, but since he came by to help me the least I can do is let him tease. Besides, the way he teases me makes me so wet you can see the juices coming through my panties and on the insides of my thighs.

"Ummmm...." I couldn't keep myself from moaning, fighting the urge to push his head from my neck down to satisfy my throbbing clit. He was taking turns kissing my neck slowly for a few moments, then sliding his tongue into my ear, his hands caressing my body up and down, never touching between my legs where I really wanted his hands to be.

"You like that?" he asked. "Have you missed me taking care of you? God, you're so wet" he started off in English but then finishing in his native Greek. I didn't know what the hell he was saying, it could have been a dinner recipe, but I didn't want him to stop. The whispering was tickling my ear and sending shivers down my body, directly to the center point between my long, lean legs. He made me feel absolutely perfect - like my body had no imperfections, and definitely none of the ones I saw when I looked in the mirror every day. He cupped my breasts like they were perfect, lavishing kiss after kiss on them, biting and teasing each pink nipple until they pointed at attention.

He slid his hand down my stomach like it was the most perfect stomach he'd ever felt. Smooth, silky and soft, until finally his fingers delicately touched the spot most wanting him. He fingered my clit, rotating around and around before plunging two fingers into my dripping pussy and making me shudder from the anticipation of my first orgasm. His fingers stroked in and out, massaging my g-spot until I was pulling his hands away from me.

My recovery was short-lived. He lifted himself over me and spread my legs with his hand, and jammed his huge cock into me. Before he could push himself up again I was slammed with another orgasm, squirting my cum all over his stomach.

"Good girl" he said as he stopped stroking and teased my clit with the head of his cock. "You like that? Does my cougar want more of my big, hard cock?"

Grinding my clit into his cock I looked at him, pleading with him - "Please, please put it back. Give me your cock, baby, please. Don't stop this time, I need you in me."

"No, I think you need to be teased a little more" he said as he pulled the head of his dick completely away from me. Putting one head on each thigh and pushing my legs apart he slide his tongue over my swollen clit, licking then slowly sucking it inside his warm mouth. Placing his finger on my ass he began circling my rim and then inserting one finger into my ready hole. Again, I began moaning and pushing myself onto his finger, not knowing whether to pay attention to his mouth or his fingers I could feel another orgasm taking over and I came all over his face, him licking and cleaning my juices from between my legs.

Just when I thought I couldn't cum anymore he asked me to get on my knees for him. This is his favorite position, the least I could do after he took such good care of me is to get on my knees and cum one more time for him, right? Grabbing my ass and pulling me back into his cock, he slides in and I can feel him getting bigger as he slaps the sides of my ass.

"Do you feel me? Do you feel how big and hard you make me?"

"Uh-huh" is all I can get out as I feel his hard cock slamming into my walls, rubbing my clit with my fingers and sliding them around his cock while he slaps my ass again.

"You're so tight, baby. You're so wet - do I make you this wet baby? Did you miss me? You want my hard cock in you, baby?"

All I can get out is another "uh-huh" before I begin cumming again. The wetness slides down my legs, I can feel his balls getting slippery between my fingers as I try to remain upright.

As I stop shuddering from the orgasm I pull away from him and turn to see him smiling at me. "What's wrong, baby - are you done? Did I make you cum enough, baby?" Biting my lower lip I blush and smile, "yeah, I think I'm done cumming. Do you want to cum now?"

I push him back onto the bed and slide my tongue all over his cum covered cock. Tasting me all over him, cleaning my cum off him and then I slide his huge cock into my mouth, taking it all the way into my throat and swallowing him down. I want his cock filling my throat, I want to make him to cum so hard he loses control. I pull my mouth off him and slide my tongue over him again and again, then slide my hand up and down his shaft before getting my mouth around his huge cock and swallowing him down again.

"You're like a professional, baby. Oh my God, it feels to fucking good, baby. Don't stop." I hear before he begins pumping his cock into my throat, harder and faster until I feel his hot juices coat the inside of my mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment