Friday, April 17, 2009

He Won't Be a Kept Man

FROM: HIM
Good morning Ms. Horny, I can’t see you at the moment, would you mind terribly letting me know what you are wearing?

FROM: HER
Hmmm…today I’m wearing a new pair of jeans and a new sweater. Jeans are just jeans, a little on the tight side, of course. The sweater is blue with a metallic silver going through it. I’m also am wearing a black lace thong and copper colored bra from Victoria’s Secret. Comfy and sexy at the same time.

FROM: HIM
That’s perfectly fine. It just means that I will have to go looking for that thong. Thoughts….concerns?

FROM: HER
I don’t have any concerns and my thoughts run along the lines of, is the last thing I’d be doing if you were looking for my thong. And thinking of you looking for my thong makes me throb, so keep looking, lol.

FROM: HIM
Ok…I’ll just unbutton just the top button so I can slide my hand further down your body….touching the top edge of your panties with my finger tips…….I wonder if you are wet?

FROM: HER
Sounds like someone wants to play…Keep moving that hand downward and find out for yourself.

FROM: HIM
I’m reaching my free arm around your body to pull you tighter to me and make it easier to maneuver my arm, now about three inches past my wrist, down your tight jeans. Mmmm, my hand feels hot and sticky like you’ve been wet all day without satisfaction or release. Rubbing my fingers along the top of your material…I want your panties soaked before I give you what you want. A desire I can see unmistakably burning in your cobalt blue eyes as they pierce mine.

FROM: HER
I wish I could do something but all I want to do is wait for your next move…

FROM: HIM
I glide my fingers on top of your thong, rubbing back and forth just barely inside your slick lips. Our eyes never drift apart. My arm firmly wrapped around your hips, your chest tightly against mine. I swirl around your clit with my middle finger. I can feel you pulsating as I rest my fingertip against you. I move your thong to the side and ease in my finger to my second knuckle. I start to finger you quickly with a “come here” motion. I want to hear you moan; I want to feel your breath against my body and I want to be lost in your beautiful eyes.
FROM: HER
I’m not able to keep my hands off you anymore, I’d try rubbing through your jeans to that beautiful bulge I can feel against my leg trying to make you lose control and get me out of my pants and you out of yours.

FROM: HIM
It’s not working as well as you would like...I take my arm from around your waist and place it over your hand squeezing my cock through my jeans I tell you don't move, you can squeeze, but don't move. I start to flick my finger inside your wet pussy much faster, I can feel your muscles starting to squeeze my finger, my forearm gets tense but I don't slow down at all. You are going to cum first. This is for you to enjoy.

I put my hand up to your cheek and run my fingers through your soft hair; gently tugging at the back where your hair meets your neck I pull you in firmly for a long, slow kiss. As our tongues roll over each other, I finger you faster and faster. I need to use my hand to hold you as you start to bend and squeeze your thighs together, knowing you are about to cum hard. I can feel it too. Your tight little cunt is giving my hand a great workout. Harder, faster, baby, cum for me Baby. I stare deeply into your eyes lost with no intention of being found anytime soon. Your breath is coming in short loud gasps. Cum for me, Baby. Look me into my eyes and cum in my hand. Be a good girl and do that for me sweetheart and I'll give you everything you ask for.

FROM: HER
If your emails get me off like this, I can’t imagine what you could do in person…I don’t even want to type back what our next actions would be, but would rather find a dark corner…

FROM: HIM
I don't type fantasies honey...well, some of them obviously are. Like the bar. But the other ones...I tell you exactly what I want to do to you and if I were there right now this is what I would do for you unless you changed something in the process or took control yourself, this is exactly what I love. I want you to cum, almost on command, not to be controlling but rather to be that good. I want to make you multi-orgasmic and I truly want to get lost in your eyes, whether passionately staring into them or watching you as you orgasm all over my hands or on my cock. I want to kiss you like I've told you, over and over again. I want to give you a kiss that says ‘I love you’ even if it isn't real. This is not my imagination; this IS what I will do for you when we are together.

So you don't have to imagine. What this email is doing for you -- wanting to make you find a dark corner -- it will be the same experience in person....plus the warmth and actual physical connection of my body and yours.

FROM: HER
OK, well…um….hmmmm…I’m generally not this ‘speechless’ but, um, wow…okay. I don’t know that I could afford to have you here in Maryland. There’s no way I could walk away from sex this good easily. And I couldn’t afford to keep you (i.e. as a kept man, lol) and would have to go back to a corporate job. And I’ve heard I love you enough times in my life to know that it doesn’t mean the same thing to everyone, cynical but for me, true. So, kiss away…you can bend my ass over anytime…

FROM: HIM
I'm glad I made you speechless. I'm not interested in stealing you away...like I said, I have baggage that you will not want to deal with. I'm interested in a week of getting lost with a friend on her schedule. I will not jeopardize you in any way, to include financially. You come first.

I am DEFINITLEY not interested in being a kept man. No chance in hell. And, I definitely won’t be saying I love you, but I want to give you a kiss that makes you feel it. Not to play games with you, just because those are the best kisses. Afterwards, if you are confused, we can sit down and I'll explain – No, I didn't fall for you. I just wanted to give you the best kiss of your life, or at least try to anyway. The perfect kiss should feel that way.

FROM: HER
Good, good and better. Are you sure, because I think you’d make a really good kept man? Kisses that make you feel it – okay, good. It’s a good goal – try away. And I hope it does feel that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment