Friday, April 17, 2009

Surprise Visitor (aka Tuesday)

A noise wakes me. It’s still dark outside and all my senses are alert waiting for another sound in the night. Not hearing anything I get out of bed and slowly creep down the hall to the kitchen. It’s cold out; the t-shirt and tiny thong don’t cover enough to keep me from shivering as I check the house for movement. Then I hear a noise downstairs. My heart races as I head quietly, silently down the steps. As I open the door and step down into the large family room I try to adjust my eyes to the darkness. I look around and still don’t’ see anyone in the room.

Suddenly a hand goes around my face while another pulls me backward toward a warm, hard body. Quickly and gently – as a slightly familiar voice whispers in my ear, “It’s me, don’t scream” as he kisses my neck. Taking his hand from my face I turn and look into the shadows for the eyes I’ve been longing to see.

“How did you get in?” I said, my heart still beating hard from fear and surprise.

“Well, I already knew where you lived and since you said it was such a safe neighborhood, thought I’d try the door just in case you didn’t lock it. I didn’t intend on waking you. I just thought I’d surprise you in the morning after everyone had gone for the day.”
“I can’t believe you are really here,” I whispered, wondering how he got here. I didn’t expect to see him in person for at least six months.

Shyly I turned around to him, putting my arms around his neck and pulling him to me. Sweet, soft and wet were our first kisses as we explored each others’ mouth. His tongue darting in and out of my mouth, biting and teasing my lips between breaths, taking turns my tongue slides in and explores the sweetness of his mouth, devouring the wetness, my body being drawn to the warmth of his. Like a magnetic pull, my body curves into his. I feel his hard cock pressing into me leaving me no doubt of his intentions, forgetting about the sleeping life upstairs.

His warm hands barely touched me as he stroked my hips; suddenly he grabbed the sexy roundness of my ass and pulled me to him, pulling me closer and closer until I felt as if his skin were mine. The roughness of his hands stroked my back, my shoulders, slowly moving around to my sides, up and down, softly caressing the smooth skin on the sides of my breasts without placing his hands where I truly wanted them. Fire, my body feels as if it’s on fire, taking me from the cool, early morning shivers as I headed down the stairs to now having a bead of sweat slithering its way between my breasts.

My hands dropped from around his neck to explore his body. A body I did not know but had dreamed about, softly, slowly my fingers slide from his neck, to his chest – the shyness was gone, curiosity had taken over. My hands slid down his belly, circling his flesh until I reached his belt. He sucked in his breath. Pulling the belt loose I unbuttoned his jeans, button after button…finally being able to slide his pants to his thighs I began kissing his neck, down onto his chest stopping just briefly to bite and pull at a tiny brown nipple. My tongue now awakened licked his chest from his nipples down to his belly, to the right and left, circling slowly until he could no longer wait for what he knew was coming.

First stroking his balls then licking them one by one until they were shining with the moisture of my tongue, circling and then sucking one in and then the other, never playing favorites. I move my fingers to stroke that smooth hard spot just behind them. I can feel his anticipation, his desire, his hardness - licking my lips I take the head of his cock into my mouth, holding his ass in my hands I pulled him toward me. I didn’t want to leave any part of him in the cool, nighttime air. I wanted him to feel nothing but the heat in my mouth, sucking him in deeper and deeper. Sucking him in and out, stroking his balls, I could feel him losing control but I didn’t stop. Deep, sucking strokes on his cock, I needed to have all of him. I could feel him stiffen and hear the soft moans of his pleasure as he came in my mouth, his juices flowing down the back of my throat, down the sides of my mouth, swallowing the sweet saltiness of him I stood up smiling at him, looking into his eyes.

Months of service, duty, honor tightened inside him, he had read her on screen words for the last six months, nothing, not even climax, could make him not want to taste her wetness. He pushed her back to the soft white sofa in the corner of the room, spread her legs wide and buried his face deep into her pink mound. Like honey syrup, her juices were warm and sweet. His tongue licked her clit back and forth beating its own rhythm, her hips rose to meet his licks, sometimes he placed his full tongue on her, other times he barely touched her with the tip, teasing her to give himself time to become hard again. When he felt her clit was properly tortured with his tongue, he pushed his tongue into her, making it as long and hard as he could, pushing it in, out, in, out – watching her squirm trying to get him deep inside her was all it took.

He lifted up and as he was about to place his weight on her, she stopped him. Pushing him back on his knees she once again put her lips on the head of his cock, stroking it several times to bring him to full hardness. She pushed him back onto the other end of the sofa and turned, with her backside to him she placed a leg on each side and slid herself onto his hard, throbbing cock. Using her knees and thighs, keeping her back straight up, she rose and then slid back down his cock over and over. Moaning softly, to not wake the sleeping household, she put one hand in her mouth biting on the flesh, she was so wet and warm, he didn’t know how much longer he could hold on without exploding in her. He reached around and grabbed her breast and pinched at her small pink nipple, she could no longer hold her moans – she came so hard that she could not hold herself upright. Seeing her struggle to retain her balance and continue pumping, he began thrusting his hips upward into her vibrating pussy. Letting out a low growl he spurt his cum into her a force so hard she felt every squirt.

Just as they were beginning to relax someone turned on the lights…

No comments:

Post a Comment